Re: mplayer licenses

first of all, thanks a lot for the careful reading

I will incorporate all change that you mention

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 12:03:56AM +1200, Adam Warner wrote:
> ***** Could you rewrite this paragraph in a way that is less disparaging
> of your fellow developers:

sorry I didn't mean the following to be in any way disparaging

> ``I personally want to trust that a piece of code stating "GPL" or
> "LGPL" is indeed DFSG complaint; if mantainers were so paranoids as to

the above was meant to be hypothetical, and I am sorry if somebody
was feeling belittled (prbl is also: my english is not good enough)

Andrea Mennucc
 "E' un mondo difficile. Che vita intensa!" (Tonino Carotone)