Re: removing the "draft" from the DDP policy

Bob Hilliard <hilliard@debian.org> writes:

>      Do you believe the GFDL is DFSG compliant it there are no
> Acknowledgements, Dedications, Invariant Sections or Cover Texts?

No. This part of section 2 is particularly problematic:

 "You may not use technical measures to obstruct or control the
  reading or further copying of the copies you make or distribute."

e.g. my backup copy of my gnupg-doc packages are violating the (GFDL)
license of the GNU Privacy Handbook because it's stored on an
encrypted filesystem of a USB memory stick.

--
James