Re: removing the "draft" from the DDP policy

Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:

> I don't see how I was being inconsistent, if that's what you're saying.
> Acknowledgements and Dedications are not Invariant Sections or Cover
> Texts.

     I overlooked the "Acknowledgements and Dedications" in the
referenced document.  My bad.

     Do you believe the GFDL is DFSG compliant it there are no
Acknowledgements, Dedications, Invariant Sections or Cover Texts?

  |_)  _  |_    Robert D. Hilliard        <hilliard@debian.org>
  |_) (_) |_)   1294 S.W. Seagull Way     <bob@bobhilliard.net>
                Palm City, FL 34990 USA   GPG Key ID: 390D6559