Re: Branden's last question (was Re: GDB manual)

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:25:53PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Branden Robinson said to you:
> >Aside from yourself, is there anyone entitled to interpret the GNU
> >Project's standards?
> I realize that you may have interpreted this as insulting.

I hope not.  I meant the question literally, and intended no more than
its denotative content.

G. Branden Robinson                |    The best place to hide something is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    in documentation.
branden@debian.org                 |    -- Ethan Benson
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |