Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

    The Wikipedia used the GFDL because it was recommended by the FSF.
    They used it in its natural way.  And then they got burnt.

I fetched those pages, anxious that they might have had a serious
problem, but when I saw the contents I was relieved.  They were just
discussing whether they are better off using or not using invariant
sections, and how to use them.  Words like "burnt" do not fit the
situation.