Re: Is this license DFSG-free?

On Tue, May 20, 2003 at 02:35:15AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Please do not discourage people from using this list for one of its
> intended purposes.

If I can be discouraged from posting by a well-deserved smack, I don't
belong here.

> If you feel this person should not have passed the New-Maintainer
> process with such ignorance of licensing, I think the fault lies more
> with his Account Manager than with him.

As said in the first post, I haven not even started the NM process. No
need to look for some sloppy AM to burn on the stake. }:)

Cheers,
Nick

--
|                     Never touch a running sysop.                     |