Re: Is this license DFSG-free?

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 08:40:42PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 07:47:17PM +0200, Nicolas Kratz wrote:
> > Distribution
> > You can freely redistritbute this software as long as
> > all files are included. The files in this package are
>
> This is "freeware"; it is acutely non-free (why do you even have to
> ask?).

Please do not discourage people from using this list for one of its
intended purposes.

If you feel this person should not have passed the New-Maintainer
process with such ignorance of licensing, I think the fault lies more
with his Account Manager than with him.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      A fundamentalist is someone who
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      hates sin more than he loves