Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 09:37:31AM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> What is the best way to convince GNU people to change their licenses?
> (without being pissed of, that is).

I'm not sure "GNU people" need to be convinced.  The only person I know
of who has come out in vigorous defense of the GNU FDL is Richard
Stallman.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      "There is no gravity in space."
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      "Then how could astronauts walk