Re: Is this license DFSG-free?

On Sat, May 17, 2003 at 12:22:31PM +1200, Adam Warner wrote:
> There is a very simple rule of thumb you haven't grokked: If you haven't
> been granted the permission to do something covered by copyright law in
> the licence then you don't have that permission. Once you realise this it
> will be easy to identify some licenses as not being DFSG-free.

Cha-CHING! Thanks a whole lot, that was indeed an important - and
missing - piece of the puzzle. So, unless I can persuade the copyright
holder to relicense, no go.

|                     Never touch a running sysop.                     |
| Nicolas Kratz <nick@ikarus.dyndns.org> <n_kratz@cs.uni-frankfurt.de> |