Re: Is this license DFSG-free?

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 08:40:42PM +0100, Andrew Suffield wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 07:47:17PM +0200, Nicolas Kratz wrote:
> > Distribution
> > You can freely redistritbute this software as long as
> > all files are included. The files in this package are
>
> This is "freeware"; it is acutely non-free (why do you even have to
> ask?).

I rather ask and take the ridicule, if any, than brooding over legal
implications I'm not very likely to understand. I do have severe trouble
to parse legalese and licenses, maybe I'm just a few neurons short of a
circuit in that area. Thanks for the categorization.

Cheers,
Nick

--
|          What your soldier wants -- really, really wants --          |