Re: The debate on Invariant sections (long)

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 02:22:06PM -0400, Peter S Galbraith wrote:
> I agree with all your points.  I think we should move forward moving
> those docs to non-free.  It'll mean a few packages from non-free on my
> systems, but if that's what RMS wants it's not a huge deal for me as
> long as they are still available.

Let's not forget that there are at least four cases where manuals can
stay in main if we're willing to dust off older versions of them (gawk,
gdb, make, and texinfo).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a