Re: query from Georg Greve of GNU about Debian's opinion of the FDL

Hello James Miller,

> I think I had compiled a user friendly index comparing some various
> jurisdictions a couple years ago I could dig up if it's useful to you
> guys.

I have also been following this discussion with interest. I'm attempting
to understand the copyright laws of the various jurisdictions and how they
interact--and your expositions have been most helpful.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could locate this index you compiled
that compares various jurisdictions. But regardless, thanks for all the
information you have already provided!