Re: The ASP nightmare: a description (was Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes - constructive suggestion!)

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 07:45:36PM +0100, Bernhard R. Link wrote:
> If anyone had claimed such any kind of distribution
> in this area some years ago, I'd taken it for a good joke[1].
[...]
> [1] compareable to a cat /bin/clear on a Solaris of the right version.

I presume this was like Solaris's /bin/true, which was something like
this:

  #!/bin/sh

  # THIS IS UNPUBLISHED PROPRIETARY SOURCE OF AT&T.  IF YOU DISTRIBUTE IT
  # YOU WILL BE LABELLED AN ENEMY COMBATANT, YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS
  # IGNORED, AND EITHER HELD IN DETENTION IN GUANTANAMO BAY FOR THE REST
  # OF YOUR LIFE, OR SUMMARILY EXECUTED, AT THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S
  # PLEASURE.

  exit 0

Is that about right?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Kissing girls is a goodness.  It is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    a growing closer.  It beats the