Re: Another way of thinking of the Chinese dissident test

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 17:58, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> David Turner <novalis@novalis.org> writes:
>
> > But what say you about Section 4, a section whose sole purpose is to
> > make the GPL more easily enforceable?  This section couldn't even exist
> > without copyright law.
>
> It only makes it more easily enforceable, and it operates purely as a
> stick.  I don't think it has ever been actually invoked.

What about MySQL v. Nusphere?

The FSF mentions it in letters the FSF sends to corporate GPL violators,
too.

--
-Dave Turner                     Stalk Me: 617 441 0668

"On matters of style, swim with the current, on matters
of principle, stand like a rock." -Thomas Jefferson