Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes - constructive suggestion!

On Tue, Mar 11, 2003 at 12:00:38PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
> > Because it's not onerous if someone else covers your costs. In the same
> > way "You must give me your sources at cost if you give me your binaries"
> > isn't onerous.
> It has been pointed out that the true costs are sometimes much higher
> than the cost of media.

Yes. Tools, media, postage, and your time (to a reasonable extent) are
all legitimate things to claim as part of "your costs". If someone's
being overly obscene in their cost analysis, you can take them to court
and get an enforcable second opinion on what's reasonable.

Cheers,
aj

  ``Dear Anthony Towns: [...] Congratulations --
        you are now certified as a Red Hat Certified Engineer!''