Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes - constructive suggestion!

Scripsit Nick Phillips <nwp@nz.lemon-computing.com>

> Were you to say that the teachers may only take the software under the terms
> of the BSD license, and that everyone else may only take it under the terms
> of the GPL, then I don't believe we would have such a clear consensus.

> It would make me uneasy, at least.

Me too. I think our principle is that we're happy if there is *some*
set of free terms that apply to *everyone*. Otherwise it would be
discriminating IMO.

--
Henning Makholm                     "That's okay. I'm hoping to convince the
                      millions of open-minded people like Hrunkner Unnerby."