Re: OSD && DFSG - different purposes

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 02:10:17PM -0600, Ean Schuessler wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 22:27, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> > Debian doesn't *have* a definition.
>
> Well, we call it a guideline but I'm not sure I see a difference.

Ean, I expostulated one perspective in the following message:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-legal/2003/debian-legal-200303/msg00211.html

So far it hasn't met with any objections.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Religion is regarded by the common
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    people as true, by the wise as