Re: OSD && DFSG convergence

Thomas Bushnell, BSG writes:
 > Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> writes:
 >
 > > Obviously we have a disagreement here, but like I said before, you're
 > > not a lawyer, so you shouldn't listen to yourself.  I'm done trying to
 > > persuade you, I guess I'll have to let reality sink in before you'll
 > > change your mind.
 >
 > Your only purpose here seems to be to persuade others, with a kind of
 > intransigence and a refusal to allow yourself to be persuaded.

... and you were just on the verge of persuading me.  And me admitting
it.  And apologizing.

Anyway, that ain't gonna happen now.  Since you think I'm not serious,
then I'll live up to your expectations.  I'll unsubscribe from
debian-legal in a moment, and further emails on this subject
will not be welcome, nor answered.  FWOMPT.

And Ean had such hopes.

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | A government does enough
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | wrong to offset what it