Re: OSD && DFSG convergence

Russell Nelson <nelson@crynwr.com> writes:

> Obviously we have a disagreement here, but like I said before, you're
> not a lawyer, so you shouldn't listen to yourself.  I'm done trying to
> persuade you, I guess I'll have to let reality sink in before you'll
> change your mind.

Your only purpose here seems to be to persuade others, with a kind of
intransigence and a refusal to allow yourself to be persuaded.  You
intrude on our conversation, insist that we should change how we work,
and that you have seen the light.  And you rudely pronounce "fuck you"
when we don't all bow to your wisdom.

Russell, when people burst in on a Quaker meeting in this fashion,
what do you do?