Re: OSD && DFSG convergence

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003, John Goerzen wrote:
> Note: I know of no legal jurisdictions that assign legal rights to
> executing computer processes.

Aparently, this will happen in 2053:

   "Berne," the Finn said, ignoring him. "Berne. It's got limited
   Swiss citizenship under their equivalent of the Act of '53. Built
   for Tessier-Ashpool S.A. They own the mainframe and the original
   software."

   "What's in Beme, okay?" Case deliberately stepped
   between them.

   "Wintermute is the recognition code for an AI. I've
   got the Turing Registry numbers. Artificial intelligence."

   -- William Gibson, _Neuromancer_

Don Armstrong

--
DIE!