Re: The Helixcommunity RPSL is not DFSG-free

On Mon, Mar 03, 2003 at 04:14:15PM -0500, David Turner wrote:
> Maybe for convenience, I'll use novalis@gnu when I've got the FSF hat
> on, and novalis@novalis otherwise.

That's a fairly subtle distinction; I recommend changing your .signature
as well.

For example, here's a snippet of my .muttrc:

folder-hook debian 'set signature="~/.signature.debian" ; my_hdr From: branden@debian.org'
folder-hook spi-treasurer 'set signature="~/.signature.spi"; my_hdr From: branden+spi-treasurer@deadbeast.net (Branden Robinson / SPI Treasurer)'

(You'll also need a "dot" folder-hook to set up default values, but you
get the idea.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Convictions are more dangerous
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       enemies of truth than lies.