Re: PHPNuke license

Scripsit Nick Phillips <nwp@nz.lemon-computing.com>
> On Sat, Mar 01, 2003 at 05:04:11PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

>> Or at the very least I could make sure the notice is printed when
>> someone uses the -i flag, and thanks to 2c, no one would ever be
>> able to remove the copyright notices.

> And? So? Nobody would use your versions.

But that would mean that Branden had taken free GPLed software and
transformed it into something that some people will think of as less
free. There is not formal problem her, but see some irony here.

--
Henning Makholm                              "En tapper tinsoldat. En dame i
                                         spagat. Du er en lykkelig mand ..."