Re: PHPNuke license

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, John Goerzen wrote:
> I'm not sure this really makes sense.  We have seen other software
> licensed with "GPL with exceptions" before -- such as software that
> uses OpenSSL.  I think this is a case of the copyright holder using
> "GPL with exceptions".

We do have some software that is GNU GPL with exceptions, but these
exceptions grant additional rights, instead of imposing additional
restrictions.

I am unaware of any programs distributed in Debian that are licensed
under the GNU GPL with exceptions that impose additional restrictions.

Don Armstrong

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu