Re: CLUEBAT: copyrights, infringement, violations, and legality

On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 07:41:15PM +1100, Paul Hampson wrote:
> At this point, I looked back at the original email, and I can't see
> what you're suggest copyright is, if not a right... Neither 'privelege'
> nor 'responsibility' seemed to appear in your email, and those are the
> words I immediately associate with things that are not rights.... I
> don't think they're appropriate, either.

It's an incentive program, like a tax break[1] for buying large,
low-mileage vehicles that increase the U.S.'s dependence on foreign
petroleum and enrich the large corporations that bankroll the Bush
family's political campaigns.

[1] http://www.detnews.com/2002/autosinsider/0212/18/c01-38875.htm

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      If encryption is outlawed, only