Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:50:29 -0800
From: Charles Bloom <cbloom@cbloom.com>
To: Drew Scott Daniels <umdanie8@cc.UManitoba.CA>
Subject: Re: Help with the Bloom Public License (fwd)

How about if I add this term at the top :

0. The software may be used or distributed according to the terms of
         the GPL (GNU Public License) at the distributor's option.
         If you do not wish to adhere to the terms of the GPL, you
         may still use my code, but the following points apply.  If
         you do adhere to the terms of the GPL, you may ignore all
         further points in this license.

--- correspondence cut here ---