Re: [Discussioni] OSD && DFSG convergence

On Wednesday 29 January 2003 01:47, Russell Nelson wrote:
> Of course.  You cave-in on some things, we cave-in on others.  Or
> don't you understand what compromise means?  Compromise means that you
> give up on some things in order to get something else you want more.

     Yes! Now you have to supply what "something else you want more" is
for the Debian developers.  You made clear in the first email what the
OSI would perceive as a benefit.  Now you have to come up with a reason
Debian developers will go for.  The 2 groups have different reasons for
being, after all.
    Otherwise, we're in for more wheel spinning.

Lynn