Re: proposed licence change for moodle

On Wednesday, January 22, 2003, at 11:12  am, David Turner wrote:

An appropriate copyright notice would certainly include his copyright,
and potentially
more detail. Perhaps a "clarification" as to what constitutes
"appropriate" could be added
in the same manner that the "linking exception" clauses may be... it
could perhaps be
specified to include the Moodle name at least?

I think that a logo is beyond a copyright notice that 2 (c) requires the
preservation of.  Why not suggest switching to the AGPL?

I'd think you're right. But trying to insist on a logo is looking perilously non-free in any case. IMHO etc.

Cheers,

Nick