Re: TeX Licenses & teTeX (Was: Re: forwarded message from Jeff Licquia)

Frank Mittelbach <frank.mittelbach@latex-project.org> writes:

> not at all, but I'm if i'm trying to explain that once more to you, you are
> probably telling me again that you have far more experience than I concerning
> TeX and LaTeX.

Since I never said that, I can conclude only that you are not really
capable of listening to and remembering fine distinctions of
language.  Which makes me wonder if this--a question about
legality--is ever going to get anywhere.