Linux kernel complete licence check, Q.14
/* Minor modifications to fit on compatibility framework:
* This code is heavily based on the code on the old ip_fw.c code; see
* copyrights and attributions of the old code. This code is basically
* 15-Aug-1997: Major changes to allow graphs for firewall rules.
* Paul Russell <Paul.Russell@rustcorp.com.au> and
* Michael Neuling <Michael.Neuling@rustcorp.com.au>
* 23-Jul-1999: Fixed small fragment security exposure opened on
* John McDonald <email@example.com>
* Thomas Lopatic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* The origina Linux port was done Alan Cox, with changes/fixes from
* Pauline Middlelink, Jos Vos, Thomas Quinot, Wouter Gadeyne, Juan
* Jose Ciarlante, Bernd Eckenfels, Keith Owens and others.
* Copyright from the original FreeBSD version follows:
* Copyright (c) 1993 Daniel Boulet
* Copyright (c) 1994 Ugen J.S.Antsilevich
* Redistribution and use in source forms, with and without modification,
* are permitted provided that this entire comment appears intact.
* Redistribution in binary form may occur without any restrictions.
* Obviously, it would be nice if you gave credit where credit is due
* but requiring it would be too onerous.
* This software is provided ``AS IS'' without any warranties of any
I think there is no problems.
The "This code is basically GPL" means that some of the new code is
GPL but the original is licensed with a BSD licence (the revised one),