Re: question about leaving lzw and unknown-license code in source

On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 02:36:08PM -0800, Walter Landry wrote:
> Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> wrote:
> > Could you please enlighten us how it is handled in packages like
> >
> >    gimp1.2-nonfree - GIF support for the GNU Image Manipulation Program
> >
> > or similiar?  Any references to apply this principle?
>
> That would be a bug.  That package should be removed.

Be careful when making non-free smaller, it will only piss off the
opponents of John Goerzen's General Resolution.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Reality is what refuses to go away
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     when I stop believing in it.