Re: question about leaving lzw and unknown-license code in source

On Monday 11 November 2002 11:02 am, Anthony DeRobertis wrote:
> Fortunately, the lzw patent expires this coming June.

Is that true?  That would be really nice!  (Finally, I can support buggy
old browsers in my web application). No sarcasm -- lots of people are still
using them, and I'd like to use some GIFs to keep them happy (I'm not really
going into production mode until June anyway, probably).

Cheers,
Terry