Re: ldp-es_20002103-7_i386.changes REJECTED

Scripsit tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG)

> It is a grant of permission, which is, in fact, legally called a
> "license".

> It isn't an "agreement between civil parties",

In these parts of the world (Denmark), the legal treatment of such
"grants" follow exactly the same rules as for other kinds of
"promises" (which includes the bilateral tit-for-tat promises we call
"agreements").

I concede that the legal systematic may work differently in common-law
countries.

--
Henning Makholm                                 "Slip den panserraket og læg
                                          dig på jorden med ansigtet nedad!"