Re: New EULA of UnrealIRCd

[Please respect my mail headers and the Debian Mailing List Code of
Conduct:

  Code of conduct

  When using the Debian mailing lists, please follow these rules:
[...]
  # When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
    copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to
    be copied.  ]

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 12:56:42PM +0100, Henning Makholm wrote:
> Why? As far as I can see, it contains nothing but a run-of-the-mill
> warranty disclaimer.
>
> The last paragraph about change without notice will probably not be
> enforcable anywhere to the degree that the unilateral change adds new
> demands of the user.

Debian generally respects even unenforceable licenses.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you