Re: ldp-es_20002103-7_i386.changes REJECTED

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 12:22:57PM +0100, Santiago Vila wrote:

>    (3) Translations, adaptations, arrangements of music and other
>    alterations of a literary or artistic work shall be protected as
>    original works without prejudice to the copyright in the original
>    work.
>
> Their own copyright? What about the "without prejudice [...]" part?

I understand that it says that the original copyright is not modified
regardless of the copyright used by the translation. Once the author has
granted permission (a right he cannot lose) the translator can do whatever
he likes with the translated work (since he can change the copyright).

	Regards

	Javi