Re: license questions.

Scripsit Colin Watson <cjwatson@debian.org>
> On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 11:56:57PM +0200, Martin Schr?der wrote:

> > Which is the definition of a body calling itself "Open Source
> > Initiative".

> The one that holds the trademark on "Open Source".

Didn't that end with the appropriate office deciding that "Open Source"
is in itself too descriptive to enjoy trademark protection?

(In any case, the OSI definition is clearly what we mean by "open
source" on this list. People who insist of using the phrase with a
different meaning here deserve to get flamed).

--
Henning Makholm               "... not one has been remembered from the time
                         when the author studied freshman physics. Quite the