Re: license questions.

Ok, but is this about copyright law? AFAIK, the source code is
automatically copyrighted to the author but that is something different
than the actual license under which the software is distributed.

Keep in mind though, I am a computer scientist, not a lawyer but I know
from extensive discussions with our corporate lawyers, that they see
this as a significant threat to IPR.

Kind regards,

Auke