Re: License issue in libconcurrent-java

> I had hoped that we could use the earlier work of Professor Lea as basis
> for this package since I assumed it was all in the public domain. But if
> those classes are based on Suns code we will have to rewrite these from
> scratch.

That would be utterly stupid; in part because I contributed to the
development of the two Sun JDK classes in question. The JDK versions
weren't designed for concurrency, the dl.util.concurrent versions
were.

I'll see if I can get the Sun legal folks to make some kind of
clarification. Any suggestions about what in particular I should ask for?

Warning: I hate dealing with these kinds of issues, so you may need to
nag me about it :-)

-Doug