Re: Removal of Email Address

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 05:18:45PM -0400, Ian L. wrote:
> I agree with Mr. Bushnell. I simply hope that the Debian list archives
> uses some sort of email munging mechanism in the future to make the
> archives less harvestable by email-grabbing robots.

I don't object to this, as long as:

1) we apply it consistently; i.e., to all email addresses
2) we leave enough information for a person to be able to reconstruct
   the address unambiguously

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Somebody once asked me if I thought
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    sex was dirty.  I said, "It is if