Re: mindterm copyright (more opensslish stuff)

Walter Landry wrote:
> Did Mindterm make any modifications to the code after they learned of
> the new licensing conditions?  If so, they might have thought that
> they had to put modifications under the new license.

Well it's a little bit hard to tell if they modified it at some point;
the changelog only mentions it being added FWIW. However, I don't think
this holds up, the new license is included as an advisory document only.
They do not state that that license applies to their code, merely that
someone (presumably someone who understands copyright better than them)
might want to "look into [it]".

--
see shy jo