Re: Concluding the LPPL debate, try 2

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 09:27:00PM +0200, Frank Mittelbach wrote:
> already the current license explicitly says that you can do whatever you wish
> if you are not distributing it (the current license suggests that it is best
> to always work as if you intend to distribute (because one day you might want
> to or do it by mistake)) but right from LPPL 1.0 we explicitly distinguished
> between distribution and use without distribution.

I understand.  I'm just trying to keep my fellow Debian developers from
thinking sloppily about licenses; it just causes confusion, and there
has been more than enough of that with respect to the LPPL and the DFSG
this month.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     What influenced me to atheism was
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     reading the Bible cover to cover.