Re: A few more LPPL concerns

On Mon, 2002-07-22 at 09:20, Boris Veytsman wrote:
> Is this legal? As follows from the skipped part of your letter, there
> are doubts. Let me now put it this way: if it is legal, then *I think*
> it is legal to use non-quite-latex without renaming in these
> circumstances. If it is not, then you cannot use it.

Tell me: what does the meaning of any clause of the GPL have to do with
the LPPL?  The two licenses are separate, and neither references the
other.

This argument is like Microsoft saying that you don't have to provide
sources for a GPLed program because the Microsoft EULA doesn't require
you to provide sources.