Fwd: Re: Er logotype strider mot Debian-projektets copyright

Got a reply from elektrostore in Swedish.

Translation of the reply follows:

---

Hi Per!

We're aware of the similarity, we have however not been able to pin down where
the "spinning thing" comes from. We've tried to reach the person who made it,
but the advertising agency which produced it has gone bankrupt and the AD [I
don't know what AD means] guy who was responsible is in Australia for the
moment, so this has been a little problematic.

We hope to be able to solve this shortly.

---

Here follows a description of the e-mail I wrote them (copy and paste, I'm in
a hurry):

I've sent them a polite e-mail
in Swedish (attached below) explaining the situation. I suspect that the logo
was produced by a web design company, and that elektrostore were unaware of
the copyright infringement, and acted in good faith. I wrote my e-mail
according to this hypothesis. I also explained that I in no way represented
Debian, legally of otherwise.

Hope this helps.

Per von Zweigbergk