Re: Distributing GPL Software as binary ISO

Steve Langasek wrote:
> >  4. What would be the proper way to solve this problem if a) or b) are
> >     not in complience with the license terms?
>
> Are you asking what A and B should do if they wish to bring themselves
> into compliance, or are you asking what can be done to legally force
> them to?

I'm asking what A and B should do to bring themselves into
compliance.  I don't want to sue or attack entities.  I would like to
document the required behaviour somewhere, though, so entities know
what their obligation is if they are repackaging and redistributing
the Debian system.

Regards,

	Joey

--
There are lies, statistics and benchmarks.