Re: Motivations; proposed alternative license

On Wed, Jul 17, 2002 at 12:01:50AM -0400, Simon Law wrote:
> Thankfully, the TeX license is simple, and easily understood, unlike
> the LPPL-1.3 draft.  I would recommend reading it yourself, Branden,
> just so that you don't get thrown red herrings.

Noted.  There certainly seems to be *some* quantity of misinformation
being bandied about in this thread.

For the moment, however, the topic at issue is the LPPL 1.3 draft so it
might be wise to stick with that.  Yes, that's advice that I myself
could take a little closer to heart.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    There is no housing shortage in
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    Lincoln today -- just a rumor that