Re: Motivations; proposed alternative license (was Re: LaTeX PublicProject License, Version 1.3 (DRAFT))

 > > (And is it the case that one or both of these lists is filtering the
 > > name of the other list from message headers?  IMO discussion on this
 > > issue _should_ _be_ sent to both.)
 >
 > Well, that's a nice idea, but the LATEX-L list rejects postings from
 > not subscribers.

sorry, for that but that is outside my hands as latex-l is hosted by some
university. however i subscribed myself to debian-legal and try to forward
replies to latex-l (so don't write too many too fast :-)

really good night
frank