Re: xmotd

On Fri, Apr 12, 2002 at 04:49:01AM +0200, Marcin Owsiany wrote:
> Is this sufficient? Shouldn't the whole package be moved to non-free?

Not if you remove the non-free source files form the .orig.tar.gz and
repack it.

> And if it was in non-free, would it be OK to build it with HTML support?

Probably.  But I think a free tool without HTML support is better than a
non-free tool with it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you