Re: Group Copyright

On Sat, Aug 18, 2001 at 10:29:11PM -0400, Raul Miller wrote:
> Most of Jeff Prescot's letter was off-topic for this mailing list.

Stop feeding the troll.

As I said before, he's an intern for Jack Valenti or Hillary Rosen, or
fast on his way to becoming one.

After all, he feels I'm categorically wrong to rebuke him for violating:

Because what he *actually* did was send the mail to me and CC the list.

I reiterate.  Stop feeding the troll.  Killfile him now and do yourself
a favor.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You could wire up a dead rat to a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     DIMM socket and the PC BIOS memory