Re: Final Draft: Interpretive Guideline regarding DFSG clause 3

On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 04:41:52PM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
>
> > It's been discussed to death.  Some people want to be able to include
> > megabytes upon megabytes of invariant non-technical sections in main.
> > Others don't.
>
> Has anyone suggested that?  I haven't.

You suggested a proportional limit, so there is nothing to rule out
megabytes of invariant text, if either or both the allowed proportion
or the package's raw size are large.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    pound of antipasto, would they