Re: Debian trademark [was: Debian GNU/w32, may ready to be started?]

On Sun, Dec 09, 2001 at 01:03:43PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > It seems to fair to ask the FSF which principle they value more highly
> > in this case.
>
> There is no conflict, so there is no need to weight principles against each
> other.

Some people think there is.

I continue to think the right thing to do is ask the FSF.  Just as it's
polite for third parties to ask Debian before using our name.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I have a truly elegant proof of the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    above, but it is too long to fit