Re: existing FDL documentation won't hurt

On Monday, November 26, 2001, at 02:18 AM, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:

Did he get your messages?  He doesn't subscribe to debian-legal, so if
you over-zealously trimmed him from your messages, of course he
wouldn't get them.

I'm sure he got at least one (he has that auto-response thing going on) but I'm probably just paranoid, he's a buzy person.

He's probably just annoyed because I'm always coming up with suggestions all the time.

As indeed we *should* do.... for *every* package.

Of course. But... we knew that, right?

Let me just say that I found the conversation exceedingly useful in
clarifying what we should do--and while your initial worries weren't
necessarily so well founded, the fact that you brought it up was a
good thing.

I'm *still* worrying about that DFSG §3 thing... but we'll see what happens.